Sunday 19 January 2014

Never too old to be silly.


Sometimes it is necessary to just be childlike and silly and laugh out loud.

The beach was calling today and so off we went with dog. I didn't want to drive all the way to the Spit so we chanced it at a local bit of beach and yippee it was fine to take her. I didn't even have to pretend to be a foreign tourist who didn't speak English.

She dragged me down to the surf and I took her off the lead and started playing her favourite game of throwing the sand like a maniac.. It didn't take long for the need to sit took over, so then I was sitting in an ever increasingly deep hole still throwing the sand, in-between being tossed around by the waves. As I pivoted around with my arse being the centre of the compass, I was roaring laughing at the silliness of it all. People were walking passed thinking that they were witnessing an early release from the nut house. But who cares?

Sand nether-regions for me and salty shits for Dog. What a fun old time we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment