Friday 25 April 2014

Apology




I was WRONG!!
I was WRONG!!
I was WRONG!!

At the risk of my apology sounding trite and insincere I will not do a Bart Simpson black board.

Yesterday I went on a bit or maybe more than a bit about Will calling our PM a president. I heard it twice and had convinced myself that I had heard this.

Today I finally found a full copy of his speech and bugger me if he was completely correct in his address. So sure I was about what I had heard, I had to play it 3 times before I was convinced of my error, I even looked to see if it had been dubbed over, yes his lips and sound were in sync so no subterfuge there.

I wholeheartedly apologise to Will and Kate and to any reader who thought I was infallible and has consequently repeated the story at the pub and got into a big betting situation and have subsequently lost their house, or their car or their favourite daughter. I am a FOOL and have made a mistake!! I certainly hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Him: Did you see that the blogger has posted an apology. Yippee!

Her: Yeh I did see that. Doesn't happen often does it that a mistake is owned and apologised for,

Him: She must be  a decent sort I suppose.

Her: Hey Mr Windsor don't go getting all sappy dog about some random blogger.

Him: No way Mrs Windsor, not when I have you by my side, and besides I did a quick Google search and she spends too much on shoes and clothes.

Her: Come here and snog me Mr Windsor. It's been lovely, but I am looking forward to getting back to Kensington and our own bed. mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment