Thursday 13 March 2014

Mumma Bear got loose.



Mumma Bear escaped the compound today and took on baby bear's ex.

It has been a long time coming. Finally on Tuesday evening Baby Bear got a text ordering her about stating that if EVEN her mumma bear could manage something then so could she, and she'd better jump to it pronto.

Well it gave this mumma bear the screaming squirts, and as I had been mentioned in dispatches I decided a response was in order.

Ex bear didn't like it on little bit. Too bloody bear bad I reckon. I am waiting for the bullying of Baby bear to be ramped up and then there will be a full frontal attack.

I wonder when and indeed if, mothers ever stop being protective of their cubs. Oh there are of course anomalies like my mother. She seems to have missed the maternal instinct gene altogether, but I look around and all my mother bear friends are the same. Now that we have grand baby bears as well, our arms are spread wider and our eyes and ears are set on ever watchful mode so no harm comes to the littlies either.

I don't doubt for a minute that my bear is capable of looking out for herself, but it doesn't do any harm for the world to be reminded that she is part of my pack and if you hurt her then you are on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment